Sun, Jan 05|
It Takes Two Farm
2020 Create Your Own Vision Board
A new year, a new decade and new adventures are waiting for you! Start the year off right with your own personally designed vision board! Reserve your seat today as space is limited to 12 participants.
Time & Location
Jan 05, 2020, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
It Takes Two Farm, 508 Gray Rd, Windham, ME 04062, USA
About the Event
Please join Alise Snyder of Little Robin Ceremonies and Crystal Stover of It Takes Two Farm for a festive afternoon designing your one of a kind personal vision board. The Start of a new year is the perfect time to imagine or plan for what you desire to come into your life. By creating this visual reminder you keep your plans infront of your mind's eye each day.
No experience is necessary to create your vision board only the desire to have fun, relax and create with some scissors and glue.
- Date and Time: January 5th 2020 from 1-4pm
- Location: It Takes Two Farm 508 Gray Road, Windham, ME
- Cost: $45.00* per participant Cost includes all of the creative tools you will need to create your board, time to assess and consider your future plans and desires, snacks and holiday drink, fireside letting go ceremony.
- Inclement weather date: Jan 12th 1-4 pm same location
- Must purchase seat in advance seating is limited to 12
Contact: Alise Snyder email:email@example.com 207-775-8157
Contact: Crystal Stover email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to the limited seating, supplies, and planning needed to create this event no refunds will be given after December 29th. You may transfer your seat to another person.